Have you decided what you will be doing with your self catering property over the Winter months ?

Don’t forget to follow the inspection and heating requirements if you are going to leave it unoccupied – failure to do so could mean you are not covered for any massive escape of water and the subsequent loss of income.

Where you are lucky enough to have holidaymakers throughout the year, your specialist self catering policy will cover your needs.

Where you decide to offer a long term let for the Winter (property is used by someone as their temporary “permanent” home), you need to discuss this with your Insurance Broker as it may well not be covered by your self catering insurance.

It is always advisable to discuss any possible change of use for your property with your Insurance Broker to make sure you have the cover you require.

We are Insurance Brokers in Broadstone – put yourself in good hands.