UK Holiday Home Insurance

We offer holiday home insurance for both holiday lets and personal use throughout the UK. We cover country cottages, seaside apartments, town houses, chalets and lodges. You can choose to take out buildings or contents holiday home insurance or opt for a combined policy that will protect your property and its contents.

Our specialist holiday home insurance can protect your holiday home from vandalism, break-ins, damage and typically protects your contents and the structure of your property. We cover most types of property. If you are searching for holiday home insurance in Poole, Bournemouth, rural Dorset or anywhere in the UK, call our experienced team of dedicated Insurance Brokers today.

Second home insurance

With an easy commute to the City of London, second homes are extremely popular along the South Coast and South East of England.

Do you own a second home in the UK? We offer second home insurance to protect your second home in Devon, Dorset, Cornwall, Buckinghamshire and throughout the UK. Whether a castle or a timber chalet we can provide cover from our wide range of insurers – even for the periods it is unoccupied.

PLEASE NOTE: If your holiday home is let you should consider our self catering insurance as an own use policy is not suitable for business purposes.

Airbnb insurance

Our Airbnb insurance is available throughout the UK and is becoming one of our most popular insurance policies. Whether you have an entire house to let in the Cotswolds or an apartment for rent in London, our Airbnb host insurance and Airbnb home insurance covers both you and your property for a range of eventualities.

If you would like to protect your holiday let investment, we can offer you a free quotation for your holiday cottage insurance or chalet holiday rental insurance.

Holiday home insurance and second home insurance for UK properties.